DUA Operations Manager
Shortlist this job
Call us on 020 7481 6890
- Location: City of London
- Job Reference: #HH1323/J1649
- Job Type: Permanent
- Category: Underwriting
Opportunity to join a well known and respected re/insurer based in a key management role, responsible for the control of the company's Delegated Underwriting Authority business.
Responsible for assessing and making recommendations for proposed new agencies and ensuring coverholders comply with the company requirements in their operating procedures and processes the role will also be responsible for the management of ongoing relationships with key and large relationships and trouble shooting any issues as they arise.
The role would suit an individual who can demonstrate experience and understanding of the operation and business model of DUA / coverholder arrangements and a proven ability to assess and recommend improvements to procedures and the control environment at Agencies. You should also be able to show excellent computer skills specifically including Word, Excel and Access.
For more information please call Matthew Waters on 020 7481 6890 or apply on line.
5. PERSON SPECIFICATION
The jobholder must:
• have initiative and be self motivated to identify needs and implement solutions.
• be able fluently to express ideas, both verbally and in writing.
• be able to develop relationships with directors and senior employees at Agencies, such that they will respond positively to proposals and recommendations
• have strong negotiating skills at all levels within the organisation and with external
• be convincing and influential to enact change when required.
• have the ability to identify procedural and operational issues and implement their resolution.
Apply for this job by filling in the form below.
This job has been withdrawn so you cannot apply to it.