CANDIDATES: CURRENT VACANCY
Our City based client have a new vacancy for a Property Claims Account Handler within their Real Estate Practice team. They are seeking an individual with experience of Commercial Property claims and will consider those with a commercial background.
The role will involve working within an experienced team of technical Claims Handlers, dealing with your own caseload from FNOL to settlement. A majority of the claims will be of varying value and complexity so you`ll have the skills and knowledge to settle (within your authority) or to pass the more complex cases on to other departments when necessary. You will deal with a caseload of primarily Commercial Property desktop claims, and as such you need the ability, confidence and background knowledge to make the right decisions on each claim. This is a great opportunity for those looking for career advancement covering a diverse and interesting range of claims.
– Experience of dealing with Commercial Property damage claims
– Buildings desktop claims experience would be useful
– Negotiation skills
– Report and letter writing
– Excellent communication skills with both Customers and Clients
– Ability to complete face to face meetings with Clients
– Prioritise workload effectively
– Organisation skills
– The ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership of your own caseload of claims
– Develop and maintain a close working relationship with customers, to promote customer satisfaction during all stages of the claim.
– Excellent IT skills especially in Excel
– Progress toward or intention to become Cert / Dip CII qualified